ElkStone’s construction services fall under the construction exemption as spelled out in our state and local municipality orders.
- State of Colorado exempted: “9. Construction, Including: Housing” (Public Health Order 20-24)
- see more exemptions below…
- Informational video on Fox News from a doctor who works at a COVID-19 hospital in NY on how to avoid getting the virus:
Steps we’re ensuring everyone is safe:
- Following all CDC guidelines http://ELKSTONE.COM/4ABP
- We’re healthy & well, are you? Conditions for meeting: all people meeting and everyone in their respective families must be healthy & well. Otherwise it’s a Zoom meeting.
- Disinfecting. Our managers carry disinfectant with them to clean commonly touched surfaces such as railings & switches.
- Our dust containment plastic door at the top of the stairs also serves to reduce air exchange between the upstairs and the basement work space. We also block all heating supply & return air registers.
More essential business exemptions:
- TRI-COUNTY Health Department (Douglas, Arapahoe, and Adams Counties) exempted “c. Essential Infrastructure iv. Construction operations and projects, including residential construction”
- The City & County of Denver exempted: “c. Essential Infrastructure. iii. Construction operations and projects, including residential construction, renovation or restoration construction services”